INTEGRATED QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - IQm
In our innovative integrated quality management system IQm, our teams from different sections would examine each process to find any variation from standards, take corrective action and make quality improvements.
Our IQm system provides the framework to:
* Document, monitor and audit a work’s processes and systems to meet the company’s goals and objectives.
* Identify partners for process improvement teams.
* Establish quality standards customized to the particular work to meet and exceed customer
* Save time and money by reducing downtime, rework, customer complaints, returns, and excessive warranty repair costs.
* Offer tools for our employees to take responsibility for their work processes and participate in the quality improvement process.
* Create and maintain work process and procedure documentation for quality control and employee training.
* Provide a central location for and access to corrective actions for tracking, data analysis, and monitoring process improvement.
ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY - ER
Our environmental responsibility (ER) definition:
We respect the environment, making rational use of natural resources and taking steps to prevent pollution from the different processes involved in our industrial operations. We promote the sustainable use of raw materials and natural resources.
Our key responsibilities for our ER model:
* Going beyond environmental compliance.
* Comply with environmental legislation.
* Waste and recycling.
* Prevent and remedy pollution incidents.